How to add QuickDial contacts
HOW TO ADD QUICK DIAL CONTACTS
The following is based on an android phone, iPhones are laid out differently.
- Press the "Quick Dial" icon
- Press the coloured circle with the '+' sign
- In the "Title" field, add the contact Name or Group Name. I use the format Group-[name], ie. Group-Macs for my phone.
- In the "Number or SIP address" add the Extension number. Do not add any other non vocphone numbers as they will charge the account.
- You don't have to worry about the Busy Lamp Field. Turning this on will show you whether that extension is on a call or not, but it isn't required to set up a contact. It's up to you.
- Once you have populated the above fields, press the check mark in the top right corner.